Careers @ MLRA
Looking to join a great team of supportive and forward thinking mental health professionals? From time to time we have new positions as we continue to grow our decade-old practice. We welcome qualified candidates to apply below.
Private Practice Counselor
Are you an experienced licensed mental health counselor?
We are looking for an energetic, brilliant and amazingly caring therapist to join us at our private counseling practice in Schaumburg, IL.
Our vision is simple: Provide outstanding, compassionate, life-changing care for our clients and stay ahead of the curve with innovation and growth. Are you the perfect counselor to share our vision and join our team? Tell us why!!
Candidates must have:
- Master's Degree or higher in counseling or related field from an accredited university.
- Must be currently licensed in the state of Illinois as a LCPC, LPC, LMFT, PsyD, or LCSW.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience directly working with clients.
- Competence in completing treatment plans and ongoing progress notes.
- Professionalism in all interactions with clients, co-workers, and collateral contacts.
- Strong professional ethics and boundaries. Great communication skills and computer skills..
- You will provide therapy to a diverse client-base and work very independently.
- On-call time will be expected for your clients' emergency needs.
- Initial scheduling, insurance billing, client screening will all be done for you. So, you need only be a great counselor! We offer an excellent and safe work environment.
- Participation in continuing education courses will be required. We never stop learning!
- We will assist you in becoming credentialed with insurance panels and EAP providers, if necessary. Bonus point if you already are!
- Very flexible hours, but the majority of your cases will be afternoon-evening and potentially Saturdays or Sundays. You will need to be flexible and we will work with you to create an acceptable schedule, but some evening work is expected.
- We have a very technology-savvy office that reduces the need for scribbling on repetitive forms and saves paper while better protecting our clients confidentiality. If this sounds good to you, you probably sound good to us.
What you get:
- Fair Compensation
- Medical and Retirement benefits available.
- Flexible employment options: Full-Time or Part Time.
- Ongoing supervision will be provided.
- Some reimbursements are possible for your malpractice insurance, association dues, CEUs, etc.
How to Apply:
- Send us your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com
- No Phone Calls, No Faxes -Seriously...
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: We hire the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, military discharge status or source of income.