Careers @ MLRA
Looking to join a great team of supportive and forward thinking mental health professionals? From time to time we have new positions as we continue to grow our decade-old practice. We welcome qualified candidates to apply below.
Mental Health Counselor
Full-Time or Part-Time
Schaumburg, IL or Chicago, IL
MLRA is an established mental health practice providing counseling services to individual adults, families, couples, teens and children. Our vision is simple: Provide outstanding, compassionate, life-changing care for our clients and stay ahead of the curve with innovation and growth.
We have immediate openings for mental health therapists who want to grow their career at an expanding private practice. We are looking for amazingly empathetic, energetic, and highly-intelligent counselors who are passionate about helping others and serious about developing their skills across a wide set of populations.
We are currently hiring for both our Schaumburg and Chicago (Lincoln Park) offices.
Candidates must have:
- Must be currently licensed or post-graduate pre-licensed in the State of Illinois as an LPC, LCPC or PsyD.
- Experience directly working with clients.
- Master's Degree or higher in counseling or related field from an accredited university.
- Competence in completing treatment plans and progress notes.
- Professionalism in all interactions with clients, co-workers, and collateral contacts.
- Strong professional ethics and boundaries.
- Great communication skills.
- You will provide therapy to a diverse client-base, work independently, and grow your skills.
- Initial scheduling, insurance billing, client screening will all be done for you. So, you need only be a great counselor! We offer an excellent and safe work environment.
- On-call time will only be expected for your clients' emergency needs.
- Participation in continuing education courses will be required. We never stop learning!
- We will assist you in becoming credentialed with insurance panels. Bonus point if you already are!
- Very flexible hours and days.
- We have a very technology-savvy office that reduces the need for scribbling on repetitive forms and saves paper while better protecting our clients confidentiality. If this sounds good to you, you probably sound good to us.
What you get:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and Retirement benefits available.
- Flexible employment options: Full-Time or Part Time.
- Ongoing supervision will be provided.
- Liability/Malpractice insurance provided.
- Reimbursements for some association dues, CEUs, etc.
How to Apply:
- Send us your resume AND cover letter to our Business Manager email@example.com
- No Phone Calls, No Faxes, Seriously...
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: We hire the most qualified candidates without regard to any person’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, military discharge status or source of income.