Counseling for Anxiety & Stress
Stress and anxiety are an unavoidable part of everyone's life at one time or another. However, when they begin to get in the way of a normal life, it's time to seek treatment.
Symptoms of Stress and Anxiety
- Do you worry and fear the worst is going to happen?
- Do unwanted thoughts and feelings creep into your mind and keep you from sleeping or working?
- Do you have trouble keeping up with the demands of school, work or relationships?
- Do you become so anxious at times you can't focus on anything but being anxious?
- Do you have panic attacks that come on suddenly and without warning?
- Do you have big changes in appetite, a racing heart, muscle tension, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you avoid doing things you once enjoyed?
Anxiety and stress can interfere with every aspect of your life. Your focus, motivation, productivity, decision-making, and physical health are all affected when you experience unhealthy levels of stress and anxiety. Relationships can also suffer as your anxiety takes control. Thoughts can get obsessive, turn negative, and can lead to depression.
Therapy for Stress and Anxiety
If you are suffering from anxiety and stress, you don't need to suffer alone. Counseling for anxiety and stress is a way for you to improve your emotional well being and work through the reasons for your tension and fears. Stress and anxiety therapy will help you to:
- Experience renewed self-confidence and motivation
- Fall asleep faster and wake up feeling rested
- Overcome negative self -talk and self criticism
- Face life with optimism and excitement
- Find happier and healthier relationships
Don't let stress and anxiety steal your happiness, disrupt your life, and leave you feeling defeated. It doesn't have to be this way. We provide counseling for stress and anxiety in a safe, non-judgmental environment. Our counselors have the experience to guide you through the process of healing and regaining the life you had before stress and anxiety took hold.
Getting Counseling for Stress and Anxiety
If you are interested in learning more about counseling for stress and anxiety for you or a loved one, contact us online or by phone at (847) 220-7402 to learn more about how our therapists can help at our convenient Schaumburg office.